BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, March 11, 2016

Politics and Politicians

Politics and Politicians
Politics is for Politicians, and as far as I can see,
Nothing they do is going to help you and me
Trump may be bad, but Ben Carson is worse.
Watch the way he truckling to Trump for a post.
Whoever is President, May God helps us all.
He’s our Protector Spring Summer Winter and Fall.
So not another word about politics, I am truly done.
It was good while it lasted and I did have some fun.
But to those of you putting your lives on the line?
Of course you’ll be disappointed; but for me? That’s fine.
Politics and hypocrites are the male versions of kine.
While you drink sugar water, they’ll be drinking wine.
These couplets were penned while I had other things to do

But I say goodbye my friends, May the Lord bless you too.  www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment