BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, April 3, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 925

BRAGADAYJAH 925

In response to Nathan’s conversation with God concerning David’s desire to build a house for the Lord, He continues to address Nathan as follows: Since the time I commanded judges to rule over my people Israel, and have caused them to rest from all their enemies, and has also promised you to make you a house.  Now when your days are at an end and you sleep with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, which shall proceed out of his bowels I will establish his kingdom.  And he shall build me a house for my name, and I will establish his throne forever. I will be his father and he shall be my son.  If he commit iniquity I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men.  But my mercy shall not depart away from him as I took it from Saul whom I put away before you. And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee. Thy throne shall be established forever,”  And Nathan communicated all that the Lord said to him to David .

No comments:

Post a Comment