BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, April 2, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 924

BRAGAGAYJAH 924

After many years, the Lord gave David rest from all his enemies round about, and as he sat in his house one day, David spoke to Nathan the prophet and said to him that while he the king lived in his fine house of cedar, the ark of the covenant of God lay placed behind curtains. And Nathan the prophets told the king to proceed and do all that was in his heart to do because the Lord was with him. And it happened that, that very night the word of the Lord came to Nathan to go and tell his servant David, “Shall you build me a house for me to dwell in?  Why do you want to build me house, seeing from the day I brought the children of Israel out of Egypt I have dwelt in tents and in tabernacles up to this day?” In all the places wherein I have walked with the children of Israel, did I ever speak a word to any of the tribes of Israel whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, asking them to build me a house? Now therefore, thus shall you say to my servant David, Thus says the Lord of Hosts.  I took you from the sheepfold from following the sheep to be ruler over my people Israel. And I was with you wherever you went, and cut off all your enemies out of your sight, and have made you a great name like all the great names that are on the earth. In addition I will appoint a place for my people Israel and will plant them that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more, neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them as before. (to be continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment