BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, December 28, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 828

BRAGADAYJAH 828
Having spoken to the maidens, Saul and his servant went into the city when Samuel was about to go up unto the high place.  But the Lord had already told Samuel the day before, that the following day He shall send him a man out of the land of Benjamin, and he should anoint him to be captain over his people Israel, that he may save His people out of the hand of the Philistines; for the plight of His people had moved Him to send them a deliverer. And when Samuel saw Saul, the Lord said to him, “This is the man whom I told you will rule over my people Israel.”  Then Saul drew near to Samuel at the gate of the city and spoke to him and asked him, “where is the house of the seer?”  And Samuel answered Saul and said, “I am the seer.  Go up before me unto the high place; for you will eat with me today and tomorrow I will tell you what is in my heart.  And as regards the asses which have been missing the past three days, do not worry about them for they have been found.  And the focus of Israel is not the missing asses, but on you and your father’s house.”


No comments:

Post a Comment