BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, December 4, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 804


BRAGAGAYJAH 804

In offering the bullock at the altar, Hannah told Eli, that she was the woman who had stood by him praying to the Lord.  Presenting her young son Samuel, she said, “this is the child; and the Lord has granted me my petition.” Therefore she said, “I have given him to the Lord, to serve the Lord all the days of his life, to serve in the Lord’s house.” And Hannah prayed and said, “My heart rejoiceth in the Lord; mine horn is exalted in the Lord. My mouth is enlarged over my enemies, because I rejoice in thy salvation. There is none Holy as the Lord; for there is none beside thee; neither is there any rock like our God. Talk no more so exceedingly proudly; let not arrogance come out of thy mouth; for the Lord is a God of Knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. The bows of the mighty men are broken; and they that stumbled are girded with strength. They who were full have hired out themselves for bread; and they that were hungry ceased: so that the barren has borne seven, and she that has many children has grown feeble,” (to be continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment