BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 808

BRAGADAYJAH 808
The Man of God Appeared unto Eli
Now there appeared a man of God unto Eli and said to him, “The Lord says unto you, did I not plainly appear unto the house of thy father when you were in Egypt in Pharaoh’s house” And did I choose him out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to offer incense on my altar, to burn incense, to wear an ephod before me? And did I give unto the house of thy father all the offerings made by fire of the children of Israel?  Why therefore you kick at the sacrifice and at my offering which I have commanded in my habitation; and you honor your sons above me to make yourselves fat with all the chief of all the offerings of Israel my people? Therefore the Lord God of Israel says to you, I say indeed that my house and the house of my father should walk before me forever; but now the Lord sayeth, be it far from me, for those who honor me I will honor, and those that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment