BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, December 11, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 811

BRAGADAYJAH 811
The Lord Appeared to Samuel

And the Lord appeared and stood and called as He had done the three times before.  And when the Lord said, “Samuel, Samuel,” Samuel answered and said, “Speak Lord, for thy servant heareth.” And the Lord said to Samuel, “Behold I will do a thing in Israel at which both the ears of everyone that hears it shall tingle.” At that time I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house; when I begin I shall also make an end of it.”  “I have told him I will judge his house forever for the iniquity which he knows because his sons made themselves vile and he restrained them not.   And therefore, I have sworn unto the house of Eli, that the iniquity of his house shall not be purged with sacrifice nor offering forever.”   And Samuel lay until the morning and opened the doors of the house of the Lord; and Samuel feared to show Eli the vision. Then Eli called Samuel and said, “Samuel my son;” and Samuel said,  ”Here am I.”  And Eli asked him, “What is the thing the Lord said unto you? I pray thee do not hide it from me. God do so unto you and more if you hide from me anything that the Lord revealed to you.”  And so Samuel told him everything and hid not anything from him. And as Samuel grew, the Lord was with him, and let none of God’s word fall to the ground. And all Israel, from Dan to Beersheba knew that Samuel was established as a prophet of the Lord. And the Lord appeared again to Samuel at Shiloh in the house of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment