BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 809

BRAGADAYJAH 809
The man of God continued to speak to Eli as follows: “Behold the day come, says the Lord, when I will cut off thine arm and the arm of thy father’s house, that there shall not be an old man in thine house. And thou shall see an enemy in my habitation in all the wealth which God shall give Israel, and there shalt not be an old man in thy house ever. And the man of mine whom I shall cut off from mine altar shall be to consume thine eyes and to grieve thine heart, and all the increase of thine house shall die in the flower of their age. And this shall be a sign unto thee; there shall come upon thy two sons, Hophni and Phinehas that they shall die in one day. And I shall raise me up a faithful priest who will walk according to all that is in my heart, and in my mind; and I will build him a sure house and he shall walk before mine anointed forever. And it shall come to pass that everyone that is left in thine house shall come and crouch to him for a piece of silver and a morsel of bread, and shall say, put me I pray thee into one of the priest’s office that I might eat a piece of bread.”


No comments:

Post a Comment