BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, December 10, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 810

BRAGADAYJAH 810

In the meantime, Samuel continued to grow and minister unto the Lord before Eli.  And the word of the Lord was precious in the eyes of the people in those days. And it came to pass at that time, when Eli laid down to rest his eyes had grown dim; and Samuel also laid down to sleep.  And the Lord called Samuel and he answered, “Here am I;” and he ran to Eli and said, “here am I, I heard you call me.” And Eli said, “I did not call you; go lie down again.”  And the Lord called Samuel yet again. And Samuel arose and went to Eli and said, “Here am I, for you called me.” And Eli told him the second time, “Go lie down for I surely did not call you.” It is clear that Samuel at that time did not know the voice of the Lord, and His word was not yet revealed to him. And the Lord called Samuel the third time and he rose and went to Eli the third time and said, “Here am I you called me.” And Eli then perceived that it was the Lord who was calling the boy; so he told him to go lie down again and if he heard his name again, he should say, “Speak Lord for thy servant heareth.”www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment