BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, May 23, 2016

God is Watching Us

God Is Just Watching
There are a lot going on in the world today. People everywhere are living in sin and proud of it. They pose, man and man woman and woman.  They say they are marrying and given in marriage. They live like the devil and some say there is no God. Some even go as far as to defy God to do something about it.  Others go about saying that they are prophets and prophetesses, and that God has told them this and God has told them that. Well the Bible says, “They are liars.” And I say amen to that, because I believe the Bible.  The truth is, God is not saying another word. He is simply watching us, not from a distance, but from up close and personal, nigh unto us.  Yes God has called men and women, the saved in Christ to preach the word, to be instant and constant in season and out of season, meaning, inter alia, even when it is not politically correct to preach the word.  But the last prophet, and the last prophesy was the writer of the Apocalypse, the Revelation. It says among other things – “For I testify unto every man that heareth this prophesy, of this book, if any man shall add unto these things God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book. And if any man shall take away from the words of this prophesy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life.”

                So I say, God is watching. He is not saying another word. Let them marry and carry on and live in sin and rebuke and reject me all they want. I sent my Word to them and my Word remain among them. And this gospel of the kingdom is being preached to them. Let them revel and rebel for there is a hell waiting for them. When they find themselves burning in eternal torment let them say, this is not happening, or I can’t believe this is happening to me.” For in that day says Jesus, many shall say, “Lord did I not prophesy in thy name?” “Then shall I declare unto them, depart from me I never knew you.” And as he rejects the false prophets so will he cast into outer darkness all sinners, to weep and gnash their teeth forever.  So you don’t believe it? Sinner man, Sinner woman, you will!  But too late shall be your cry. As I have said, go ahead live your life; for God is watching you.

No comments:

Post a Comment