BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, May 19, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 971

BRAGADAYJAH 971
David Sings unto the Lord
King David sang unto the Lord and said:
“The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer.
The God of my rock, in Him will I trust. He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation,
My high tower and my refuge, my Saviour, thou saveth me from violence.
I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so will I be saved from my enemies
When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
The sorrows of hell compassed me about, the snares of death prevented me.
In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried to my God, and He did hear my voice,
out of His temple, and my cry did enter unto His ears. Then the earth shook and trembled.
The foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth. There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of His mouth devoured; coals were kindled by it. (To be continued)


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment