BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, May 22, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 974

BRAGADAYJAH 974
David’s Song of Praise

“Thou hast given me the necks of mine enemies that I might destroy them that hate me. They looked but there was none to save, they looked even unto the Lord, but he did not answer them. Then did I beat them as the dust of the earth. I did stamp them as the mire of the street and scattered them abroad. Thou also has delivered me from the strivings of my people Thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen; A people which I knew not shall serve me. Strangers shall submit themselves to me, as soon as they hear they shall be obedient unto me. Strangers shall fade away and they shall be afraid out of their close places. The Lord liveth and blessed be my rock, and exalted be the rock of my salvation. It is God that avenges me and that bringeth down the people under me. And bring me forth from my enemies and lift me up on high above them that rose up against me. Therefore I will give thanks unto thee O Lord among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name. He is the tower of salvation for his king and shows mercy to his anointed, unto David and his seed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment