BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, January 7, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 838

BRAGADAYJAH 838
The Integrity of Samuels Judgeship.

Now Samuel said unto Israel, “Behold, I have hearkened unto your voice in all that you said to me, and have made a king over you. And now, behold, the king walks before you; and I am old and gray headed: My sons are with you, and I have walked before you from my childhood unto this day.  And now here I am: witness against me and before the Lord; and before His anointed. Whose ox have I taken? Or whose ass have I taken? Whom have I defrauded? Whom have I oppressed? Or of whose hand have I received any bribe to bind my eyes therewith? And I will restore it to you.”  And the people responded and said, “Thou has not defrauded us, nor oppressed us; and thou hast not taken ought from us, or of any man’s hand.”   “And Samuel answered and said unto them, “The Lord is witness against you; and His anointed is witness this day, that you have not found ought against me.”  And the people answered and said, “It is so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment