BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH1291

BRAGADAYJAH 1291
Elihu addresses Job
“Wherefore Job, I pray thee, hear my speech, and hearken to my words. Behold now I have opened my mouth, my tongue has spoken in my mouth. My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart. And my lips shall utter knowledge clearly. The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me. Stand up. Behold I am according to thy wish in God’s stead. I also am formed out of the clay. Behold my terror shall not make thee afraid, neither shall my hand be heavy upon thee. Surely thou hast spoken in my hearing, and I have heard the voice of thy words saying: I am clean without transgression, I am innocent, neither is there iniquity in me. Behold he findeth occasion against me; he counteth me for his enemy. He putteth my feet in the stocks; he marketh all my parts. Behold in this thou art not just. I will answer thee that God is greater than man. Why dost thou strive against Him? For he giveth not account for any of his matters. For God speaketh once yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed. Then he openeth the ears of men that he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. [ to be continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment