BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, April 23, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1296

GRAGADAYJAH 1296
Job Continues
If I rejoiced at the destruction of him that hated me, or lifted up myself when evil found him, neither have I made my mouth to sin when evil found him, neither have I suffered my mouth to sin, by wishing a curse to his soul. If the men of my tabernacle said not, Oh if we had of his flesh we cannot be satisfied. The stranger did not lodge in the street; but I opened my doors to the traveler,  If I covered my transgression as Adam by hiding my iniquity in my bosom: Did I fear a great multitude, or did the contempt of family terrified me that I kept silence and went not out of the door?  Oh that one would her me! Behold my desire is that the Almighty would answer me, and that the adversary had written a book. Surely I would take it upon my shoulder, and bind it as a crown to me. I would declare unto him the number of my steps; as a prince would I go near unto him.  If my land cry against me, or that the furrows likewise thereof complain, if I have eaten the fruit thereof without money, or have caused the owners thereof to lose their life, let thistles grow instead of wheat, and cockle instead of barley. The words of job are ended.

www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment