BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, April 14, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1287

BRAGADAYJAH 1287
Job continued.
Moreover, as God liveth who has taken away my judgment, and the Almighty who has vexed my soul, all the while my breath is in me, and the Spirit of God is in my nostrils, my lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit. God forbid that I should justify you. Until I die I will not remove my iniquity from me.my righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart will not reproach me; as long as I may live. Let my enemt be as the wicked and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous. For what is the hope of the hypocrite thouh he has gained when God takes away his soul? Will God hear his cry when trouble comes upon him? Will he delight himself in the Almighty? Will he always call upon God? I will teach you by the hand of God; that which is with the Almighty I will not conceal. Behold all ye yourselves have seen it. Why are ye then so altogether vain?  [to be continued.]

www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment