BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, April 21, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1294

BRAGADAYJAH 1294
Job continues
“I made a covenant with my eyes. Why then should I think upon a maid? For what portion of God is there from above?  And what inheritance of the Almighty from on high? Is not destruction to the wicked? And a strange punishment to the workers of iniquity? Does not He see my ways and count all my steps? If I have walked with vanity, or if my foot has hasted to deceit, let me be weighed in an even balance that God may know my iniquity. If my steps have turned out of the way, and my heart walked after my eyes, and if my blot has cleaved to my hands then let me sow, and let another reap, yea let my offspring be rooted out. If my heart has been deceived by a woman, or if I have laid wait in my neighbor’s door, then let my wife grind unto another, and let others bow down upon her. For this is an heinous crime, yea, it is an iniquity to be punished by the judges; for it is fire that consumeth for destruction, and would root out all my increase. If I did despise the cause of my manservant or of my maidservant when they contended with me, what then shall I do when God rise up; and when He visits me what shall I answer Him? [To be continued]


www.chaberbooks.com



www.chaberbooks.com



No comments:

Post a Comment