BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1290

BRAGADAYJAH 1290
So Elihu, continued, I waited for your words I gave ear unto your reasons, whilst you searched out what to say. Yes, I attended unto you, and there was none of you that convinced Job or answered his words. Lest you should say we have found out wisdom, God thrusts him down, not man. Now he has not directed his words against me, neither will I answer him with your speeches. They were amazed; they answered him no more they left off speaking. When I had waited for they spoke not, but stood still and answered no more, I said, I will answer also my part, I will also show my opinion For I am full of matter, the spirit within me constrains me. Behold my belly is s wine which has no vent, it is ready to burst like new bottles, I will speak that I may be refreshed, I will open my lips and answer. Let me not, I pray you accept any man’s person. Neither let me give flattering titles to any man; for I know not to give flattering titles in so doing my maker would soon take me away.


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment