BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1292

BRAGADAYJAH 1292
Job’s Parable [continued]
“I was eyes to the blind, and feet to the lame I was a father to the poor, and the cuase which I knew not I searche dout. And I broke the jaws of the wicked and plucked the spoil out of his teeth.Then I said I shall die; I shall die in my nest, and I shall multiply my days as the sand. My root was spread out as the waters and the dew lay all night on my branch. My glory was fresh in me, amd my bow was renewed in my hand.  Unto me man gave ear, and waitd and kept silence at my counsel.After my words they spoke not again, and my speech dropped upon them. And they waited upon me as for the rain, and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain. If I laughed on them they believed it not, and the light of my countenance they cast not down. I chose out their way, and sat chief, and dwelt like a king in the army; as one that gives comfort to the mourners.


www.chaberbooks.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment