BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, April 28, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1302

BRAGADAYJAH 1302
Elihu Speaks On.
Furthermore Elihu answered and said, “Hear my words wise men and give ear unto me, ye that have knowledge, for the ear trieth words, as the mouth tastest meat. Let us choose to us judgment; let us know among ourselves what is good. For Job has said I am righteous, and God has taken away my judgement. Should I lie against my right? My wound is incurable without transgression. What man is like job that drinketh up scorning like water; which goeth in company with the workers of iniquity, and walketh with wicked men? He has said It profiteth a man nothing, that he should delight himself with God. Therefore hearken unto me ye men of understanding. Far be it from God that he should do wickedness, and from the Almighty that he should commit iniquity; for the work of a man shall he render unto him and cause every man to render according to his ways. Yea surely God will not do wickedly neither will the Almighty pervert judgment. Who has given him a charge over the earth? Or who has disposed the whole world? If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath, all flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn gain unto dust.  If now thou has understanding, hear this, hearken to the voice of my words; shall even he that hateth right govern, and will thou condemn him that is most just?  Is it fit to say to a king thou art wicked, and to princes thou art ungodly? How much less to him that accepteth not the person of princes, nor regard the rich more than the poor; for they all are the work of his hands.  [To be continued]


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment