BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, April 20, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1293

BRAGADAYJAH 1294
Job Continues and said:
“Terrors are are turned upon me; they pursue my soul as the wind, and my welfare passeth away as a cloud; and now my sou is poured out upon me. The days of affliction have taken hold upon me. My bones are piecred in me as in the night season, and my sinews take no rest. By the great force of my dissease is my garment changed; it bindeth me about as the collar of my coat. It has cast me into the mire, and I have become as the mire; and I am become as dust and ashes. I cry unto Thee and thou dost not her me. I stand up and Thou regardeth me not. Thou hast become cruel to me with Thy strong hand; Thou opposeth thyself against me. Thou liftest me up to the wind, thou casteth me up to ride upon it, and dissovles my substance. For I know that thou will bring me to death, and to the house appointed for all living. Howbeit he will not stretch out of His hand to the grave, though they cry in his destruction.. Did I not weep for him that was in trouble? Was not my soul grieved for the poor? When I looked for good then evil came upon me, and when I waited for light there came darkness. My bowels boll and rested not; the days of datruction prevented me. I went mourning without the sun, I stood up and I cried in the congregation. Am I a brother to dragons and a compainion to owls? My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burnt with heat. My harp also is turned to mourning, and my organ into the voice of them that weep.


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment