BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, April 17, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1291

BRAGADAYJAH 1291
Job Continues his Parables
O that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me; when His candle shined upon my head, and when by His light I walked through darkness. As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle. When the Almighty was as yet with me; when my children were about me; when I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil; when I went though the gate to the city; when I prepared my seat in the street, the young men saw me and hid themselves and the aged stood up. The princes refrained talking and laid their hands upon their mouths;, the nobles held their peace and their tongue cleaved to the roof of their mouth; when they heard me then it blessed me, and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me. Because I believed the poor that cried, and the fatherless and him that had none to help him. The blessings of them that were ready to perish came upon me; and I caused the widow’s heart to sing for joy. I put on righteousness and it clothes me; my judgment as as a robe and a diadem. [ to be continued]


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment