BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, April 24, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1297

BRAGADAYJAH 1298
Elihu Angered at Job
Then Elihu who had been present and listened in silence to Job and his friends became very angry with them and accused Job of being self-righteous in that he justified himself rather than God. And Job’s friends, because they had found no answer to Job’s troubles although they all condemned him. For Elihu had waited until Job and his friends had spoken because they were older than he. So when Elihu found that there was no answer in the mouth of these three men then was his wrath kindled and Elihu answered and said, I am young and you are very much older; therefore, I was afraid and did not show you my opinion, I said Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom. But there is a spirit in man, and the inspiration of the Almighty gives them understanding. Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement. There I pray, hearken unto me, for I too will show mine opinion. [ To be continued]

www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment