BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1278

BRAGADAYJAH 1278
Job’s answer to Zophar – The Sovereign God will deal with the Wicked
Job answered and said, “Hear diligently my speech and let this be your consolation. Suffer me that I may speak, and after that I have spoken mock on. As for me, is my complaint to man, and if it were so why should not my spirit be troubled? Mark me and be astonished, and lay your hand upon your mouth. Even when I remember I am afraid, and trembling takes hold of my flesh. Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea are mighty in power. Their seed is established in their sight with them, and their offspring become their eyes. Their houses are safe from fear, neither is the rod of God upon them. Their bull genders, and fails not; their cow calf and casts away not its calf. They send forth their little ones like a flock, and their children dance. They take the timbrel and harp and rejoice at the sound of the organ. They spend their days in wealth and in a moment go down into the grave. Therefore they say unto God depart from us, because we do not desire to know the knowledge of your ways. What is the Almighty that he should save him? And what profit should we have if we pray unto him? Lo their good is not in their hand; the counsel of the wicked is far from me. How oft is the candle of the wicked put out; and how oft cometh their destruction upon them?  God distributes sorrow in his anger.


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment