BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, April 22, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1295

BRAGADAYJAH 1295
Job Continues
Did not he that made me in the womb make him? And did not one fashion us in the womb? If I have withheld the poor from their desire, or have caused the eye of the widow to fail, or have eaten my morsel myself alone, and the fatherless have not eaten thereof, for from my youth he was brought up with me, as a father and I have guided her from my mother’s womb, if I have seen any perish for the want of clothing, or any poor without covering, if his loins have not blessed me, and if he was not warmed by the fleece of my sheep, if I have lifted up my hand against the fatherless, when I saw my help in the gate, then let my arm fall from my shoulder blade, and my arm be broken from the bone, for destruction from God was a terror to me, and by reason of His highness I could not endure. If I have made gold my hope, or have said to the fine gold thou art my confidence, if I rejoice because my wealth was great, and because my hand had gotten much, if I beheld the sun when it shined, or the moon walking in brightness, and my heart has been secretly enticed, or my mouth has kissed my hand, this also was an iniquity to be punished by the judge, for I would have denied the God that is above. [To be continued]


www.chaberbooks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment