BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, February 21, 2015

LET NO MAN HINDER YOU

What's on My Mind? A Greek word Akolutos which translates "unhinderedly, the last word in the Book of Acts.  The King James Bible translated the last sentence, "No man hindering him (Paul)
The last vision I had of Christ's coming, (see an account in Escape or Perish the Rapture) I recounted how Christ came down and held me be the hand to take me up and at the last moment my thoughts fell on my twin boys whereupon the Lord let go of my hand, rather roughly,  and said, "You are not ready."  When I woke, I related the vision to my wife Elsa, and her response was, "I am not going to let anyone hinder me."  I smiled to my self because the word Akolutos popped into my head as I was at the time revising the Book of Acts. What an important word, I thought, Elsa is now in heaven, and how do I know? She passed shortly after I told her of my vision and I prayed God would let her come and tell me if she was happy where she was.
God granted my wish and I saw her in a vision.  She and I spoke face to face and I asked her if she had seen God and if she was happy and she answered yes to both questions; and that gave me a large degree of comfort and closure. Today I was speaking to my sister Irene, and my advice to her, and my advice to all who would listen is do not let anyone hinder you.   Satan is rampant in the world today because he knows his end is near.  His place in eternity is settled and so he goes about seeking souls to devour. Friends, trust me there are many sick, Satan-possessed, restless and burdened souls in the world who, instead of bending their knees and kneeling before the Lord of Lord and King of Kings and unburden their sinful burdened souls, they, like Satan, go round like roaring lions seeking to burden your soul by causing you to become embroiled in their miserable and sin stained lives.  My advice is not to engage them, or let them cast their burdens upon you.  Jesus is the  burden bearer, and the only one who can expatiate their troubled lives.  DO NOT LET THEM BURDEN OR HINDER YOU!
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment