BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, February 2, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 505


BRAGADAYJAH 505
“So after all the men of war had perished,” said Moses, “the Lord spoke to me and said, you are to pass over through Ar, on the border of Moab this day. And when you encounter the children of Ammon, do not distress them, or meddle with them; for I will not give you any portion of their land for a possession; for I have given it unto the children of Lot. “
“Rise up and pass and take your journey over the river Arnon; for I have given into your hand Sihon, the Amorite King of Heshbon and his land.  Begin to possess it and contend with him in battle.  This day will I begin to put the dread of you and the fear of you upon all the nations under heaven who shall hear reports of you and tremble and will be in anguish because of you.”

So said Moses, “I sent messages of peace to Sihon King of Heshbon saying let me pass through your land, I will pass in peace.  I will not turn away from the highway, I will not turn to the right or to the left. You shall give me food for money that I may eat, and water for money that I may drink; but Sihon, King of Heshbon would not let me pass peaceable for the Lord had hardened his spirit and made his heart obstinate that he might deliver him into our hand.  And so when Sihon and his host came out against us, the Lord delivered him into our hands and we smote him and possessed his land.     

No comments:

Post a Comment