BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, February 6, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 509

BRAGADAYJAH 509
Moses Barred from Entering the Land of Promise
As the Lord was commanding him with regard to the preparation for entering the Promised Land, Moses asked the Lord, “How about me? Thou oh Lord, Moses intoned, has begun to show your servant your greatness and your mighty hand; for what God is there in earth or heaven like unto you? Who can do according to your works and according to your might?”
“I pray you, let me go over and see the good land that is beyond the Jordan, that goodly mountain and Lebanon.”
“But the Lord was angry with me for your sakes and would not hear me; and the Lord said unto me, let it suffice thee and speak no more unto me of this matter.  Get up to the top of Pisgah and lift up your eyes westward, and northward, and southward, and eastward, and see it with your eyes; for you will not go over the Jordan.”

But charge Joshua and encourage him, and strengthen him; for he shall lead this people over and he shall cause them to inherit the land which thou shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment