BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 521

BRAGADAYJAH 521

Moses continued to commune with the people and said to them “The Lord heard the voice of your words which you spoke to me, and the Lord said, I have heard the voice of the words of this people and they have well spoken. But oh I wish there was such a heart in them that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it may be well with them, and with their children forever. Go tell them, the Lord said to Moses, go back into your tents. But as for you, Moses, stand here with me and I will speak unto you all the commandments, and the statutes and the ordinances which you shall teach them that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess. But these commandments which I give to them they will perform, not turning either from the right hand or the left.  You shall walk in all the ways the Lord thy God commanded you that you may live and that it may be well with you, and that you may prolong your days in the land which you shall possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment