BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, March 23, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1266

BRAGADAYJAH 1266
Job continues- He awaits resurrection.
If a man dies shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time I will wait until my change comes. Thou shalt call and I will answer Thee, thou shalt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
For now thou numbereth my steps. And thou not watch over my sins? My transgression is sealed up in a bag, and thou seweth up mine iniquity; and surely the mountain falling cometh to nought, and the rock is removed out of its place. The waters wear the stones; thou washest way the things which grow out of the dust of the earth. And thou destroyeth the hope of man. Thou prevaileth forever against him: and he passeth; thou changeth his countenance and send him away. His son comes to honour and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low; but he perceiveth it not. But his flesh upon him shall have pain. And his soul within him shall mourn. 


www.chaberbooks.com




No comments:

Post a Comment