BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, March 26, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1269

BRAGADAYJAH 1269
Job calls his Friends. Miserable Comforters.
Then Job answered and said: ”I have heard many such things, miserable comforters are you all. Shall vain words have an end? Or what emboldeneth thee that thou answerest? I also could speak as you do. If your soul were in my soul’s stead. I could heap up words against you and shake my head at you. But I would strengthen you with my mouth and the moving of my lips should assuage your grief. Though I speak, my grief is not assuaged and though I forbear what am I eased? But now he hath made me weary, thou hast made desolation all my company; and thou hast filled me with wrinkles, which is a witness against me; and my leanness rising up in me, bear witness to my face. He teaseth me in his wrath, who hateth me he gnasheth upon me with his teeth. My enemy sharpeneth his eye upon me. They have gaped upon me with their mouth; they have smitten me upon the cheek reproachfully; they have gathered themselves together against me. God has delivered me to the ungodly, and turned me over into the hands of the wicked.  


www.chaberbooks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment