BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1258

BRAGADAYJAH 1258
Job’s interpleading continued: ”Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation has preserved my spirit. And these things have thou hid in my heart. I know that this is with Thee. If I sin, then thou markest me; and thou will not acquit me from my iniquity. If I am wicked woe unto me; and if I be righteous yet will I not lift up my head.  I am full of confession; therefore, see thou my affliction; for it increases; thou huntest me as a fierce lion, and again thou shewest thyself marvelous upon me Thou renewest thy witnesses against me, and increasest thine indignation upon me charges and war against me. Wherefore thou hast brought me forth out of the womb, or that I had given up the ghost and no eyes had seen me? I should have been carried from the womb to the grave. Are not my days few? Cease then and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little, before I go whence shall I not return; even to the land of darkness, and the shadow of death. A land of darkness as darkness itself, and of the shadow of death without any order and where the light is as darkness.

www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment