BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1244

BRAGADAYJAH 1244
Job continues to bemoan his day.
He says, had he died in the womb or at childbirth, for sure, he would not have seen his day of affliction; “He could have been at rest with kings and counsellors of the earth, who build desolate places for themselves, or with princes who had gold or fill their houses with silver, or as a hidden untimely birth such as an infant who never saw the light of day; for in such places the wicked cease from trouble and there the weary find rest. There the prisoners rest together; they hear not the voice of the oppressor; the small and great are there and the servant is free from his master; accordingly light is given to him that is in misery, and life unto the bitter in soul which long for death, but it cometh not, and dig for it more than hidden treasure.   Who rejoice greatly and is glad when they cannot find the grave? Why is light given to a man whose way is hidden and whom God has hedged in? For my sighing comes before I eat and my roarings are poured out as the waters. For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come upon me. I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; but trouble came.


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment