BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, March 12, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1255


BRAGADAYJAH 1255
Job’s response to Bildad
Then answered Job and said, “I know it is so of a truth; but how should a man be just with God? If he will contend with Him, he cannot answer Him one of a thousand. He is wise in heart and mighty in strength; who hath hardened himself against him and hath prospered? Who moveth the mountain, and they know not who overturneth them in anger. Who shaketh the earth out of her place and the pillars thereof tremble. Who commandeth the sun, and it rises not and sealeth up the stars; who alone spreadeth out the heavens and treadeth upon the waves of the sea. Who maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades and the chambers of the south; who doeth great things past finding out, yea and wonders without numbers. Lo He goeth by me, and I see Him not; He passeth on also and I perceive Him not. Behold, He taketh away, who can hinder Him? Who will say unto Him what doeth thou? If God will not withdraw His anger the proud helpers do stoop under Him. How much less shall I answer Him? And choose out my words to reason with him, whom though I were a righteous, yet would I not answer; but I would make supplication to my judge. If I had called and He had answered me yet would I not believe that He had hearkened unto my voice; for He breaketh me with a tempest, and multiplieth my wounds without cause. He will suffer me to take breath but filleth me with bitterness. If I speak of strength lo, He is strong and if of judgment who shall set me a time to plead? If I justify myself mine own mouth shall condemn me; if I say I am perfect it shall all prove me perverse. [ to be continued]


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment