BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1264

BRAGADAYJAH 1264
Job continues to rebut Zophar
“Hear diligently my speech and my declaration with your ears. Behold now I have ordered my cause; I know that I shall be justified. Who is he that will pleas with me? For now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost. Only do not two things unto me, then will I not hide myself from thee. Withdraw thine hand far from me, and let not thy dread make me afraid. Then call Thou and I will answer, or let me speak and answer thou me. How many are my iniquities and sins? Make me to know my transgressions and my sin. Wherefore hideth thou thy face and beholdeth me for thine enemy? Will thou break a leaf driven to and fro? And will thou pursue the dry stubble? For thou writest bitter things against me, and maketh me to possess the iniquities of my youth. Thou puttest my feet also in the stocks and looketh narrowly into all my paths; thou settest a print into the heels of my feet. And he, as a rotten thing consumeth, as a garment that is moth eaten. 
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment