BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1251

BRAGADAYJAH 1251
Job Continues: Explains about Suffering.
Is there not an appointed time to man upon on earth? Are not his days also like the days of a hireling? As a servant earnestly desiring the shadow? And as an hireling looketh for the reward of his work, so am I made to possess months of vanity and wearisome nights appointed unto me. When I lie down I say when shall I arise, and the night be gone? And I am full of tossing from night unto the dawning of the day. My flesh is clothed with worms and clods of dust; my skin is broken and is made loathsome. My days are swifter than a weaver’s shuttle, and are spent without hope. O remember that my life is wind, my eye shall no more see good. The eye of him that has seen me shall see me no more. Thine eye are upon me and I am not.  As the cloud is consumed and vanish away, so he that goeth down shall come up no more; He shall return no more to his house. Neither shall his place know him anymore. Therefore I will not refrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit I will complain in the bitterness of my soul. [ to be continued[
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment