BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, March 13, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1256

BRAGADAYJAH 1256
Job’s Response to Bildad Part 2
Job continues: This is one thing, therefore, I said it; If He destroys the perfect and the wicked. If the scourge slay suddenly, He will laugh at the trial of the innocent. The earth is given into the hand of the wicked he covers the face of the judges; if not where and who is he? Now my days are swifter than a post; they flee, they see no good. They are passed away as the swift ships; as the eagle that hastes to the prey. If I say I will forget my complaint, I will leave off my heaviness and comfort myself, I am afraid of all my sorrows I know, that thou wilt not hold me innocent. If I be wicked, why then labour I in vain? If I wash myself with snow water, and make my hand ever so clean, yet shall thou plunge me in the ditch and mine own clothes shall abhor me. For He is not a man as I am that I should answer Him, and we should come together in judgment, neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both. Let Him take his rod away from me, and let not his fear terrify me. Then would I speak and not fear him; but it is not so with me. ( The Daysman) What Jon was seeing in his mind’s eye was a mediator, who would be just and righteous to resolve the cause between God and himself, which in time to come was exactly the role of Christ.


www.chaberbooks.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment