BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, March 9, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1251

BRAGADAYJAH 1252
Job continues
Am I a sea, or a whale, that thou setteth a watch over me? When I say my bed shall comfort me? My couch shall ease my complaint? Then thou scareth me with dreams, and terrify me through visions. So that my soul chooseth strangling and death, rather than my life. I loathe it; I would not live always; let me alone, for my days are vanity. What is man that thou shouldst magnify him, and that thou shouldst set thine heart upon him? And that thou shouldst visit him every morning and try him every moment. How long will thou not depart from me, not let me alone, till I swallow down my spittle? I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee? O thou preserver of men? Why has thou set me as a mark against thee? So that I am a burden to myself? And why thou hast not pardon my transgression, and take away my transgression and take away my iniquity? For now shall I sleep in the dust; and thou shalt seek me in the morning but I shall not be.  


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment