BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, March 4, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1247

BRAGADAYJAH 1247
Job did not reply: Eliphaz Continued:
“Call now, if there be any that will answer thee. And to which of the saints will thou turn? For wrath kills the foolish man, and envy slays the silly one. I have seen the foolish taking root; but suddenly I curse his habitation. His children are far from safety; and they are crushed in the gate, neither is there any to deliver them; whose harvest the hungry eat up, and take it even out of the thorns, and the robber swallows up their substance. Affliction comes not forth out of the dust, neither does trouble spring out of the ground. Yet man is born unto trouble as the sparks fly upward. I will seek unto God and unto God will I commit my cause, which doeth great and unsearchable, marvelous things without number. [ to be continued


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment