BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1257


BRAGADAYJAH 1257
Job states, both the righteous and the wicked Suffer.
Job interpleads with God. “My soul is weary, of my life; I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul. I will say unto God, do not condemn me; show me whereof thou contendest with me. Is it good unto thee that thou shouldst oppress? That thou shouldst despise the work of thine hands and shine upon the counsel of the wicked? Has thou eyes of flesh, or seeth thou as man seeth? Are thy days as the days of man, are thy years as a man’s days that thou enquireth after mine iniquity and seachest after my sin? Thou knoweth that I am not wicked and that there is none that can deliver out of thy hand. Thy hands have made me and fashioned me together round about; yet thou destroys me. Remember, I beseech thee that thou hast made me as the clay, and will thou bring me into dust again? Has thou not poured me out as milk and curdled me like cheese? Thou hast clothes me with skin and flesh and has fenced me with skin and sinews [to be continued]
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment