BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 1125


BRAGADAYJAY 1125
Further provocations by Manasseh
God’s Condemnation

And Manasseh set a graven image of the idols he had made in the house of the Lord, the house concerning which the Lord had spoken to David and to Solomon his son saying, “In this house and in Jerusalem which I have chosen out of all tribes of Israel, will I put my name forever. Neither will I make the feet of Israel move any more out of the land which I gave to their fathers, only if they will observe to do according to all that I have commanded them, and according to all the laws that my servant Moses commanded them.” But they hearkened not, and Manasseh seduced them to do even more evil than did the nations whom the Lord destroyed before the children of Israel. And the Lord spoke by his servant the prophets saying, “Because Manasseh king of Judah hath done these abominations; and has done wickedly above all that the Amorites did, which were before him, and has made Judah also to sin with idols, Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah that whosoever hears of it his ears shall tingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment