BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

BRAGADAYJAH 11126

BRAGADAYJAH 1126
The Lord’s Judgment against Manasseh
Moreover, said the Lord, “I will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria and the plummet of the house of Ahab; and I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipes a dish, wiping it and turn it upside down. And I will forsake the remnant of my inheritance and deliver them into the hands of their enemies. And they shall become a prey and a spoil to all their enemies. Because they have done that which was evil in my sight and have provoked me to anger since the day their fathers came forth out of Egypt unto this day.” Moreover Manasseh shed much innocent blood till he had filled Jerusalem with blood from one end to another, in addition to the sin he made Israel to sin in doing that which was evil in the sight of the Lord. But at last Manasseh slept with his fathers and was buried in the garden of his own house in the garden of Uzza and Amon his son reigned in his stead.  






No comments:

Post a Comment