BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, December 29, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 470

BRAGADAYJAH 470
Upon hearing Balaam’s words, Balak became angry and clapped his hands together and told Balaam angrily, that he had called him to curse his enemies but instead he had blessed them now three times.  Therefore he said to Balaam run for your life; and go back to the place from whence you came.  I had it in mind to promote you to great honor; but your Lord has kept you from receiving it.
And Balaam asked Balak, “Did I not tell your messengers when you sent them to me, that if you should give me your house full of silver and gold I could not go beyond the commandment of the Lord to do either good or bad  of mine own mind,  but that what the Lord has spoken I would speak?”
So now I return to my people; but before I go I will show you what my people shall do to your people in the latter days.  
And Balaam said, I am speaking as one who has heard the words of God, and knew the knowledge of the Most High, who saw the vision of the almighty falling into a trance but having his eyes open

“I shall see him but not now, I hall behold him but near; there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel and smite the corners of Moab and destroy all the children of Sheth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment