BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, December 25, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 466


BRAGADAYJAH 466

At the high place of Baal, Balaam told Balak to build him there seven altars, and prepare him there seven oxen and seven rams; and Balak did so. And they both offered an oxen and a ram on each altar. And Balaam told Balak to stand by the burnt offering while he go before the Lord to see what the Lord would say to him; and he left and went to a high place.
And the Lord met Balaam and Balaam told the Lord that he had prepared seven altars and had placed an oxen and a ram on each. And the Lord put a word in Balaam’s mouth for Balak and so Balaam returned to Balak and found him standing by the burnt sacrifice he and all his princes.

And Balaam said to Balak, “You have brought me from  Aram out of the mountains of the east saying, come and curse Jacob and defy Israel for me.  Therefore, how can I curse whom God has not cursed, or how can I defy whom the Lord has not defied? For from the top of the rocks I see Him and from the hills I behold Him, and lo, the people shall dwell alone and shall not be reckoned among the nations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment