BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, September 6, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 725

BRAGADAYJAH 725

And Jerubbaal who was Gideon, and all the people that were with him rose up early, and pitched their tents beside the brook Harod, so that the host of the Medianites were on the North side of them by the hill of Moreh in the valley. And the Lord said to Gideon, “The people who are with thee, are too many for me to give the Medianites into their hand, lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, and say mine own hand has saved me.  Therefore say to the people whoever is fearful or afraid, let him turn around and depart from the battle now, and so out of a host of twenty thousand two thousand, twelve thousand went away and only ten thousand remained.  But the Lord told Gideon the ten thousand people are yet too many, Bring them down to the water and I will sort them out for you there. And the ones I want to go with you I will show them to you, and the ones I do not want to go with you  I will show to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment