BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 720

BRAGADAYJAH 720
The Lord Raised up Gideon to Fight for Israel.

And there came an Angel of the Lord and sat under an oak which was in Ophrah that pertained unto Joash the Abiezrite and his son Gideon threshed wheat by the winepress to hide it from the Medianites. And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him and said unto him, “the Lord is with thee thou mighty man of valor” And Gideon said unto him, “Oh my Lord, if the Lord be with us, why then is all this fallen upon us, and where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of saying did not the Lord bring us up out of Egypt?  But now the Lord has forsaken us and delivered us into the hand of the Medianites.” And the Lord looked upon him and said, “go in your might and you shall save Israel from the hand of the Medianites.”  And he asked him, “How shall I save Israel? For my family is poor in Manasseh and I am the least in my father’s house.” And the Lord said unto him, “I will be with thee and thou shall smite the Medianites as one man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment