BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 368

BRAGADAYJAH 368

Yet another form of chastisement the Lord promised to His people was that of famine.  For He says, “And if you will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary to me, then I will walk contrary unto you in fury, and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. And you shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters. And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcasses unto the carcasses of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.  And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries into desolation, and I will not smell the savor of your sweet odors.”
“Further, I will bring your land into desolation, and your enemies who dwell therein shall be astonished at it; and I will scatter you among the nations, and will draw out a sword after you; and your land shall be desolate and your cities waste. Then shall the land enjoy her Sabbaths as long as it lies desolate and you are in your enemies land; even then shall the land rest and enjoy her Sabbath. As long as it lies desolate it shall rest because it did not rest in your Sabbaths when you dwelt in it. More

No comments:

Post a Comment