BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 367

BRAGADAYJAH 367

“God held out to the children of Israel, many wonderful promises; but He also warned about many consequences of sin: distress, drought, beasts; “And if you walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me, I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number, and your highways shall be desolate.”

“And if you still will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me, then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins. And I will bring a sword upon you and shall avenge the vengeance of my covenant; and when you are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you, and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy, and when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver your bread by weight and you shall eat and not be satisfied.” More

No comments:

Post a Comment