BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, September 15, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 366

BRAGADAYJAH 366
God Warns of chastisement
But if you will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments, and if you will despise my statutes or if your soul abhor my ordinances so that you will not do all my commandments, but rather break my covenants, I will also do this unto you. I will appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning fever that shall consume the eyes and cause sorrow of heart; and you shall sow your seed in vain for your enemies shall eat it. And I will set my face against you and you shall be slain before your enemies they that hate you shall reign over you, and you shall flee when none pursue you.”
“And if you still will not hearken unto me then I will punish you seven times more for your sins; and I will break the pride of your power and I will make your heaven as iron and your earth as bronze. And your strength shall be spent in vain; for your lands shall not yield her increase neither shall the trees of your land yield their fruits.”  


No comments:

Post a Comment