BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, July 29, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1389

BRAGADAYJAH 1389 Psalm 51: A Psalm of David A Psalm of Penitence Part II Cast me not away from thy presence, and take not thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation, and uphold me with thy free Spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways, and sinners shall be converted unto thee. Deliver me from blood-guiltiness O God thou God of my salvation. And my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. O Lord open thou my lips and my mouth shall show forth thy praise; for thou desireth not sacrifice or I would give it, thou desireth not burnt offerings. The sacrifices of God are a broken heart; a broken and contrite heart O God thou will not despise. Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion; build thou the walls of Jerusalem. Then will thou be pleased with the sacrifice of righteousness; with burnt offering and whole burnt offering. Then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

No comments:

Post a Comment